Sound Project- How to Cope With Death

For the sound project brief I had to choose between two animations one being a mayflay film for vodafone and the other being about How to Cope withb Death. I chose to produce the sound effects for how to cope wiht death as I felt that more interesting sound effects could be made for this animation. I recorded the foley sound effects with my coursemates, which took us two days to get the foley sounds and recorded actors for the voices of the old woman and death. I think the sound effects work well, although I think there needs to be more of a crashing sound when the tv and chair fall over. As for the music, I think it works well in this piece as it makes the animation more dramatic and heightens the intensity of the fight. Overall I am fairly happy with how this project turned out as I have never created sound effects before.

Comments

Popular Posts