Mood/ Emotion's Stop-Motion Exercise



For this exercise I had to animate two different moods on one's. I chose to animate one angry character and one happy character. For the angry character I made a plasticine phone which the puppet reacts with and ends up throwing the phone on the floor and stamping on it out of rage. I like how this animation turned out as it comes across endering, the character acts like a child throwing a tantrum when he gives up and sits on the floor. In regards to the happy animation I thought the best way to portray this emotion would be to have the puppet dancing. I mainly tried to go for well known dance moves but tried to keep it quite upbeat and similar to tropical hawaiian dancing to link the dancing to the puppets style and therefore further empahsise the chracter of the puppet.

Comments

Popular Posts