Improving Old Artwork...




The above images show two before and after digital paint art I improved for one of the extra exercises for the 2D background portfolio. With both of these I think that there is a clear change and improvement between the before and after. In the top artworks I added mountiains and a sunset in the painting in order to add more depth to it and to give it a sense of atmosphere and environment. I really like this painting as the style is quite soft which works well with the sunset setting in the backdrop. In regards to the bottom paintings I think that theres a clear improvement and that the after painting is more aesthetically pleasing and more complete looking. However I feel that perhaps more could be added in the background as it feels rather flat.

Comments

Popular Posts