Experimental Project, Live Action and After Effects

In this experiment I used a piece of video which I had filmed on my GoPro whilst on holiday in Zante exploring caves and turtle spotting on a tour of these sites of the island. I thought that it would be a good idea to incorporate this film into my experimenal as it expresses my passion for travel and for exploring the sea, as well as my love for turtles. I had the idea to link this section to my other animations by animating the paper cut outs in the water. I did this in after effects. I think this worked reasonable well though the motion could be smoother in some places. However when getting feedback on this to further link it to my other animations I should include the turtle in this as well and perhaps fade out the cut outs so that they become see through.

Comments

Popular Posts