Finding Nemo


The above images show screen shots from the sea turtle scene and the opening title from Pixar's Finding Nemo. By far my favourite Pixar animation as I am passionate about the sea and exploring the world and scuba diving. The turtle scene is my favourite as sea turtles are my favourite animals for one so seeing them animated like this is really nice to see. In terms of the animation and the characters of this scene it is quite comical for the turtles to be really laid back and appear as the hippies of the sea.
In terms of the background and main animation, I think that the bubbles have been animated really well and are effective in emphasizing the speed in which the turtles are travelling along the current. They make the scence more dramatic and makes the current seem like an underwater roller coaster.

Comments

Popular Posts