Layouts for Shot 4 of the Diversity Live Brief Project...


The above images show my background layout designs for Shot 4 of the Diversity Hate Crime project for the Devon and Cornwall Police. 
For this shot I had to create numerous layouts, using Adobe Photoshop. In this shot the building (doors and window) becomes warped and distorted to follow the character running. Due to this I had to draw various versions of the layout so it could then be placed in the animation. In other words I had to draw the layout so that it would be animated in the final film. 
I struggled with this at first and then found a really useful tool on photoshop which lets you warp and distort a drawing which was really helpful as it sped up production time for this shot. 
From this layout I learnt these new features and so progressed further with my Photoshop skills as a result. 

Comments

Popular Posts