Layout design for the Diversity Devon and Cornwall Police Project...


The above image shows my layout design for scene one, shot one of our Diversity Hate Crime animation for Devon and Cornwall Police. 
I created this layout in Adobe Photoshop and it took me about 4 days to make, due to having to make sure all of the perspectives in the layout were correct and were consistent. As well as making sure that all the buildings were in the same style and all looked from the same setting.
The line work was supposed to look a bit wobbly and not perfect which I enjoyed drawing whilst making this layout. Like the director for this project I am happy with the outcome of this layout and I feel that I have improved with my drawing drastically and from doing this layout I have become a lot more confident with perspectives. 

Comments

Popular Posts