Layout for wheat field for Third Year Crew Project, Mouse House...



The above images show my layout design for the wheat field shot in scene 2 of current third year film Mouse House. They show the layout in different stages of the development of the line work. I think I have designed and drawn this layout very well with clean lines and perspective in the right place. In this shot the mouse runs across the screen after the tractor. The clean lines work well to reflect the traditional Looney Tunes style. I enjoyed creating this layout as it is something different for me and out of my usual comfort zone, which is why I decided to help out with layouts, in order to practice drawing smoother line art on photoshop and in general at a professional standard. With this layout I think that I achieved this and wish to do more for Mouse House to help with their production and to further build my portfolio. 

Comments

Popular Posts