Giraffe Digital Painting...

The above image shows another digital painting I created using Adobe Photoshop. Before creating this painting I researched images of giraffe's in order to get an idea of what pose or perspective I wanted the Giraffe to be in the painting. As well as this I used the real life reference for the colour's on the Giraffe as I wanted them to be realistic and natural. Even for the background colour's I used natural greens which I found in the reference images I researched from the trees and bush in the African Savannah. I am happy with the result of this painting and think that the range of colour's and brushes work well together, however when creating this painting I couldn't find the exact brushes that I used for my turtle painting so was unable to replicate the same effect. I chose to paint a Giraffe as it reminds me when I went on a Safari when visiting family in South Africa so it has a personal childhood connection. 

Comments

Popular Posts