Illiterate, wow image/ concept art...

The image below shows my wow image and concept art for my Illiterate story pitch. I found it really hard when designing this as I had to make the composition look similar to those in Gustav Klimt's paintings and as this image shows my main character in hospital I found it hard to portray without using perspective and keeping it flat. In terms of the outcome of my wow image, I am fairly pleased with the result. I think the colours and patterns used all work well together in order to create an aesthetically pleasing image and show the influence of Klimt. As well as this I think it portrays the confusion of the main character is this scene. 
However I do think that the bed cover could have more pattern as it is quite basic whereas in Klimt's paintings there would be a much more intricate pattern with shapes. 

Comments

Popular Posts