Experimental Project Research



Before starting or choosing the techniques I would use for my experimental project I created mood boards of things I like, I did this to create a visual idea of the style of my experimental portrait animation. For the self portrait aspect I researched artists which use watercolour as well as drawing portraits, I really liked the water colour style of Marion Bolognesi, art work shown in the first mood board, right and far left. I tried creating a self portrait using her style. I decided to go with a surf theme to the project as surfing and travelling are two of my main interests. I would use stop motion to animate the eyes opening and closing and cut out and paint hawaiian flowers, leaves and surf boards to move across the painting. 

Comments

Popular Posts