Ball bouncing round a 3D room and Jumping box man..



I think the subtle colours used in these animations are effective as they help to bring the Box man and ball to life and give them more of a sense of character. In regards to the animation of the ball, I think that the ball itself is too sketchy and that the ball doesn't retain its original shape throughout the animation. In terms of timing and the fluidity of the action, I think that I dragged out the frames too much as the speed of the ball is slower than what the speed would be in real life. With the Box man jumping, I think that again, the character is too sketchy, the lines could be cleaner to give the animation more of a finished look. I think that the timing of the look behind movement works well as well as the timing for the jump. The squash and stretch works well however, it could be exaggerated further in order to emphasize the jump and make it more dramatic.

Comments

Popular Posts